Abtrac client contacts search screen is the first point of call to quickly look up details about any client, contact, or person.
Once logged in you can click the following link to see the page, or go to Clients, Contacts & Jobs then Search People.
Use this screen as your contact management, phone book, or even your mailing list.
You can search most fields related to a client person.
Most of the high use screens in Abtrac are data entry tables (data grids).
The support team are often asked simple questions about searching, filtering and getting things just right – particularly when you are starting out using AbtracOnLine.
- The way the grids and columns in each screen are displayed can be customised for all users by an administrator
- All grids can be filtered and sorted as a one-off at any time
- Some grids (like timesheets) can also be customised at a user level
- Each Abtrac user can also choose how many rows they see – for all the grids accessed under their login
- Using Grid Layout anyone can save their own specific layouts (including filtering and grouping) on certain screens
In this article we’ve included some tricks to filtering and sorting, and a few handy ‘everyday use’ tips for using Abtrac Grids…
In the desktop version of Abtrac, Abtrac 5 there are three options for finding Client and Project details.
Find Contact is a quick and simple pop-up, useful when you know what you are looking for.
The Search screen allows you to preview a wide selection of Clients, Contacts and Projects data. It also links to the Projects Snapshot Summary which is a handy quick view of the latest timesheets, invoices, notes and work planning for a project.
Browse Projects is focused more at the project than the client level and includes current WIP details and Project Listing reports.
In AbtracOnLine you can search and quickly access a range of job(project) related data from Clients, Contacts & Jobs >> Search Clients and Jobs.
The Search screen allows you to preview a wide selection of Clients, Contacts & Jobs(Projects) data.
It is also a handy place to browse information before drilling down to specific client details.