The Timesheet Entries report shows : timesheet comments, timesheet units and the total charge/cost extension for each timesheet line. It also provides detailed entries for employee and company disbursements.
There are quite a few variations on the ‘basic’ timesheet entries report with options for lots of different filters, groups and sub-groupings.
As well as looking at how much was billed each month end we recommend you look at your write off percentages. Use one of the WIP reports from Performance Reports > Management Analysis:
- WIP Write-offs and Write-ons by Invoice
- WIP Write-offs and Write-ons by Project, or
- Write-offs and Write-ons by Project and Invoice are all good places to start.
The Unbilled Work Quick Summary is always our first stop for a pre-billing report.
It’s accessed from two places in Abtrac
- Invoice Management> Reports> Unbilled Work Quick Summary
- Performance Reports> Invoices >Unbilled Work Quick Summary