It is possible to assign multiple jobs/project to an invoice where a client has multiple jobs/project belonging to them.
You use this feature to write off time or to create a single invoice with multiple jobs.
- Create a new invoice or load an invoice for a client that has multiple jobs/project
- One job will be selected to start with. This will be the ‘master job’ for the invoice
- You can select a subsequent job to assign to the invoice, using the combo box (shown below)
- With that new job selected create a new invoice line and assign any time to the new invoice line
- The line could be totally blank i.e. no narration and no amount assigned
- Or the line can have amounts and narrations as per a standard invoice