The purpose of this functionality is to categorise the reasons for write offs and write ons, and therefore more easily report on them. The starting point is putting together a list of valid reasons.Continue reading
This is applicable to users with the Debtor Management ModuleContinue reading
It is possible to assign multiple jobs/projects to an invoice where a client has multiple jobs/projects belonging to them.
You use this feature to write off time or to create a single invoice with multiple jobs.
- Create a new invoice or load an invoice for a client that has multiple jobs/projects. Go to Invoices >> Load Invoices
- One job will be selected to start with. This will be the ‘master job’ for the invoice.
- You can select a subsequent job to assign to the invoice, using the combo box (shown below).
- With that new job selected, create a new invoice line and assign any time to the new invoice line.
- The line could be totally blank i.e. no narration and no amount assigned
- Or the line can have amounts and narrations as per a standard invoice