There are many reports that include disbursement details in Abtrac5. Three reports that look at Employee Disbursements particularly are:
- Reimbursement of Disbursements
- Disbursements by Employee
- Disbursement by Employee by Disbursement Type
This article is for Abtrac5 follow this link for the AbtracOnLine version
Reimbursement of Disbursements
The report is accessed not from Performance Reports but from System Management > Administrator > Reimbursement of Disbursements.
It groups disbursements from the reimbursement form by employee, and optionally filters by employee office.
You can also view only outstanding disbursements, or a custom date range.
- Selected Rate -will either be “Charge/Cost/or Amount as Entered”
- Extension – is the amount to pay the Employee
- Includes GST and Client Charge – display the amounts that will be displayed in most Abtrac reports, and takes into account the tax selection.
Disbursements by Employee
From the Timesheet Entries Section of Performance Reports.
This report shows all employee disbursements between two dates, and the recovery amounts. (That is whether or not the disbursements have been on charged to the client – so in this report ‘outstanding’ relates to the client invoice and not the reimbursement to the employee).
It also notes whether the amount has been reimbursed to the employee, and displays the journal entry from the reimbursement screen.
Disbursement by Employee by Disbursement Type
This report is also accessed from the Timesheet Entries Section of Performance Reports, but unlike Disbursements by Employee you must select a single employee before running this report.
After selecting an employee you have the option of further filters
Abtrac KB# 2054