We’ve been doing this for years.
But in the support team we still get asked “Do you link with Xero? Could we upload invoices to my old version of MYOB? Are my Sage accounts compatible with Abtrac?”
The answer is (almost always) YES
You can create your invoices in Abtrac – and have the same invoices uploaded to your accounting package with no double entry, no delay, no dramas.
With an Abtrac Accounts Interface it’s easy to manage your project finances as a team. It makes sense and makes life simple for all your management teams.
For those of you who don’t link your Abtrac invoices with your accounts here are some reasons why you might consider it.
- Our clients don’t use Abtrac because they’ve outgrown their accounting package. They use it to fill a hole in their management systems that accounting packages do not fill.
- Project Managers invoice and report from Abtrac in order to view and react to a jobs financial status in real time
- Accounting Managers can view and plan using those same Abtrac reports, whilst still keeping the complete business finances confidential
- Both Accounting and Project Managers can work with the latest data without waiting on a report from ‘the other side’ – what a team!
- There’s no need to re-key data into two systems
- You get a complete audit trail
- And you can retain the best of both worlds
The Abtrac Accounting Integration is an add-on to standard Abtrac and as such is an additional charge to your standard monthly license fee. It is available in both Abtrac Version 5 and Version 6.
If you’d like to link Abtrac to MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks, Reckon, Sage, Moneyworks, Oracle – or your accounting package then give us a call
Abtrac KB# 2034