The Unbilled Work Quick Summary is always our first stop for a pre-billing report.
It’s accessed from two places in Abtrac
- Invoice Management> Reports> Unbilled Work Quick Summary
- Performance Reports> Invoices >Unbilled Work Quick Summary
Invoice Management> Reports> Unbilled Work Quick Summary
When you run the report from Invoice Management a Summary of Unbilled Work form is opened. From this screen you have greater filtering and invoicing options than you get when running the static version from Performance reports.
From this screen you can …
- Filter by: Date, Office and Unbilled Amounts (Choose to “Show All” totals, or only those Less/Greater than an amount specified).
- Sort by: Client Name or Job Code.
- Group by: Office, or Job Manager
You can also…
- Select all, or only specific jobs in the list.
- View more detailed reports of these selected jobs only.
The reports available are:
Timesheet Entries – Grouped by Client and Job
Timesheet Entries – Grouped by Job
Timesheet Entries by Client, Job, Stage and Activity
Invoice Preparation Information Report
Invoice Preparation Information Report View 2Assign outstanding time to the last invoice.
- Create a write off invoice for all outstanding time.
- Assign all outstanding time to the last created invoice
This reports on some of the same details as displayed in the form, and includes a breakdown of WIP totals into Fees, Disbursements, Cost and Charge.
Performance Reports> Invoices >Unbilled Work Quick Summary
This loads the same report as above, but also includes the options to:
- Group by Client Owner
- Include current jobs with no WIP on the same report (this option is often used to highlight completed jobs that need to be made non-current, or to review new jobs that have not been started yet)
Abtrac KB# 2026